10 May 2015

Mother's Day.

Oh boy.  There's so much to catch up on...so much to say.  So many changes have happened since the last post in February...births, kindergarten practice, birthdays...so many things to say.

But right now, it's Mother's Day.  The day I became a mother to you, Garrett, was the happiest day of my life.  I never could have imagined the joy I have felt the last five years and the love that continues to grow for you, this little person who holds such a gigantic piece of my heart. You are my heart.  

Now your baby sister has arrived and the joy continues to expand, the love continues to grow.  Like I never imagined it could.

So on this day, Mother's Day, I will cherish each moment spent with you and Madeleine and be grateful for the day that made me a mother; your mother.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment